Terms and Conditions of the HNB e-statement
By receiving HNB e-statements ;
- I/We acknowledge that I/we must promptly access/review the e-statement and notify the Bank in writing immediately of any error or any other irregularity. I/We understand that I/we should not allow someone else to access the e-statement. However, I/we undertake to remain fully responsible to review the e-statement for errors or any other irregularities.
- I/We hereby confirm that I/we will be solely responsible to keep the secrecy of the information contained in the e-statement forwarded by the Bank which is accessible or which can be copied or stored to any other computer.
- I/We acknowledge that the e-mail address provided herein will replace any previously provided e-mail address.
- I/We hereby expressly waive my/our legal rights, past or future, against the Bank for providing the aforesaid accept the risks and responsibilities of the e-statements transmitted by the Bank.
- I/We further agree to the Bank utilizing my/our email address/addresses to communicate service related information or any other notices/information that the Bank may wish to communicate periodically.
- I/We confirm that any change in my/our e-mail address or any request in writing for discontinuation of this service will be immediately communicated by me/us in writing to the Bank.
- I/We acknowledge that the Bank may contact me/us to receive instructions over the telephone on matters relating to the e-statement service including change of e-mail address and shall keep the Bank indemnified against any losses arising out of acting on such instructions given over the telephone.
- I/We acknowledge that failure to receive any service due to change of e-mail address not communicated to the Bank will not give us any right to claim non-receipt of the e-statement.
- The Bank is sending me/us e-statements based on the above terms and conditions being agreed to by me/us. Where I/we disagree over the terms and conditions, I/we will immediately inform the Bank in writing through my/our participant.
- I/we acknowledge that the Bank may add to, discontinue or vary the service from time to time or as necessary, change the terms and conditions or rules without assigning any reasons therefor. In the event such a change is necessary, the same shall be carried out by displaying a message via e-mail notification by HNB or any other means as determined by the Bank.
Should you require any clarification or assistance regarding e-statements or "Terms and Conditions of the HNB e-statements" please call your HNB branch.