"HNB PAYFAST” is a secure internet based payment gateway that would facilitate the performance of transactions by debiting your company account at HNB, and by crediting multiple accounts at HNB or any other Bank in Sri Lanka.
Key Benefits to the Clients
- Cost effective — No hidden charges / joining fees
- Convenience — No more diskettes, signing cheques or paying cash, for salary, supplier, EPF, ETF etc. payments as all these payments could be done from anywhere in an absolutely hassle free manner
- Confidentiality — Since the system is developed, marketed and supported by Hatton National Bank itself, absolute confidentiality is maintained with regards to all transactions
- Customers are able to originate the transaction from a location of their choice and are permitted to upload multiple files 24x7. (Processing of the files by the Bank will be on normal working days - holiday banking excluded)
- Processing times and cut-off times.
- Reports / Print outs of the uploaded files could be taken, which enables the "Bank Reconciliation" process of the company easy
- Processing of transactions will be with "Dual Control" as well as "Single / Multiple Authorization" at the customer’s end.
- Simple registration process — Main application incorporated with the board resolution.
- Make Inland Revenue Department (IRD) payments
- HNB to HNB - Free of charge
- HNB to Other Banks - Rs 10 per transaction
- EPF / ETF - Free of charge
- Set-up fee - Rs. 1000
Please get in touch with the HNB PAYFAST Unit through the under mentioned contact numbers if you need more details or any assistance.
0112661976 / 0112661960
Value added Services
* You could originate and approve transactions from a location of your choice
* The process is through the upload of a simple data file (similar to a “SLIPS” file). You could upload multiple files per day.
* Credits to all HNB accounts could be made on the same day and credits to accounts of other banks could also be done on the same day before the mid-day cut-off time. Transactions done after the mid-day cut-off time will be conducted on the next bank working day.
* Remit EPF / ETF payments to the relevant Departments.