50% Off at Supun Super Residency
Merchant: Supun Super Residency
Offer: 50% Off
Period: Till 30th November 2021
Eligibility: HNB Credit & Debit Card
Special Terms & Conditions
- Check-in time: From 1400h (2pm)
- Checkout time: 11.00 to 12.00
- 1bedroom apartment – (maximum 2 people.)
- 2bedrooom apartment – (maximum 4 people.)
- 3bedroom apartment – (maximum 6 people.)
- Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
- You'll need to let the property know in advance what time you'll arrive
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room
Children and beds
- Children of any age are welcome.
- Children aged 5 years and above are considered adults at this property.
- If you are travelling with children under 5 years, to ensure you pay the correct price please select a rate that has child occupancy specified.
General Terms & Conditions
- The promotions are open to all holders of Mastercard and Visa Credit and Debit Cards issued by Hatton National Bank PLC.
- The card member(s) is/are to settle the total bill via their HNB Mastercard and Visa Credit and Debit Card to be eligible for the discount offered.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishment involved in this promotion.
- Hatton National Bank PLC reserves the right to withdraw, modify or change all or any of the rules, terms & conditions applicable to this promotion at any given time without prior notice.
- If any dispute arises regarding any of the terms and conditions contained herewith, the decision of the respective service establishment and Hatton National Bank PLC shall be final.
- The promotion is bound by the terms & conditions of the respective service establishment and Hatton National Bank PLC.
- Hatton National Bank PLC accepts no liability for the quality of goods and services provided by the service establishments involved in this promotion since the Bank is not the supplier of such goods and services.
- The General Credit and Debit card terms and conditions will continue to apply.